Guitar Lessons Introduction
I offer focused, individualized instruction for beginning students, and for intermediate and advanced guitarists who want to take their playing to the next level.
I teach in a wide range of styles, including Rock, Pop, Blues, Metal, Jazz, Classical, R&B/funk, Country and Folk, and I teach electric guitar lessons and acoustic guitar lessons, bass guitar lessons, and keyboard.
In addition to teaching electric and acoustic guitar, I also teach bass guitar.
If you are beginner, I can help you:
- Master fundamental chords and strum/picking patterns
- Learn the songs and styles you want to play
- Explore using scales and licks to play lead guitar
- Play and sing at the same time
If you are a more experienced player, my approach will help you:
- Gain a clear, practical understanding of scale, mode, and chord theory
- Build your melodic and harmonic ear training skills
- Deepen your sense of groove and rhythmic timing
- Learn a wider vocabulary of chords, scales, and licks
- Learn to improvise with greater ease and skill
Piano Lessons Introduction
Learn the Piano or keyboard
Private lessons are available for children and adults. Beginners through advanced students are welcome. Learn to play classical, jazz, rock, blues and pop music from a working professional musician.
Lessons focus on proper playing techniques, music theory, keyboard harmony, music reading, and improvisation.
Senior Guitar Instructor – Ozzie’s Music
Glenn Sutton 619-306-3664